Friday, September 23, 2011

555 ❤

 You know what?
Keep training in this 3days i finally 4th job!
So stressful and painful handing Aran in training
I wonder is it available in list of  "Difficult job training"

but im sure hard working with alot of tears with it
when i
 accidently die

maybe you duno how pain when 10% exp gone when your hp turn to 0
for warrior and for aran
this is most painful thing i ever have

 Is quite unusually happen except in special moment 
But
it was happen when i rushing in last 2 lvl
 on the way i proceed to120lvl
Drop 10% when i already have 32%
Feel heart broken when on this kind of  urgent moment
 like a big slap pang me to deep bottom
and my tears singing "falling down falling down"


But lucky Kp also the 1 who chiong-ing to 120 yesterday
Fly long way to mp3 and start my lvling wif him
and
1 thing make me feel happy is
Im the 3rd 4th job in guild
and kp scream out Coz he tot he is the 3rd
Im sorry but just as u are a gentalman 
Im the 3rd! wohoooooooo

Gratz to me kp and fish
Cheers and finally :D
Cheese! we make it!!!!!


today 555
Days we stay with each other
gratz to us
muack~Z

And happy Bloging everyone~



No comments:

Post a Comment