Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let "U" know

Is pain
When i looking bck the blog post tat u post b4
Wat i feel is pain, and i cant control my tears....
I am sorry ths time i really done stupid,
I cry coz duno y...
Those word is write true from your heart

I am facing the same problem also at tat time
I know
We Can feel tat hurt and sadness at tat moment
Tears jz drop when we were alone

U shared your story to me at tat time
Wat i can do as your best fren,
is trying to help u wat u are asking for help to me.
I do. Coz we are best frend.


How was the feeling tat u hv when i telling my story b4 to u?
Izit same like me?
Feel pity to me but also hate the person who hurt me
by the way, feel lucky tat me is hurt by them, and then now u can be wif me.
very mao dun, but wat i can say is thx the person who hurt u b4, to gv me chance to attribute u.

Do u feel weird y i suddely write my 1st english blog?
haha~coz i hope u wont wan me transalte ths to u~>___<
I will "over shy"~~haha

Maybe our feeling ad started when we start our frendship
but is jz not strong when we notice
but is Fate
All thg jz happen as fate
To tie up the connection from my heart, to your heart.

Wat we do is
Telling each other when facing each other
Msn and blog is for another way to know each other

But i believe
watever how honestly we are
wat we wan to tell from our deep heart still be hidden

I hope to see the blog u can write out~
I.AM.Waiting~~~~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment